Thursday, April 15, 2010

You know the game

Everyone who does website development knows the importance of playing the SEO game. It's the key to getting a respectable website that people will actually know exists.

Right now, no ones knows that this blog exists. It's just a new url with little content sitting on a google server waiting to be crawled. And that's fine for all of 5 minutes. However, what good is a site that no one knows exists? Anything you write will only be read by you and that is just depressing. This is where SEO comes in.....

But, I'm just an inexperienced webmaster with little knowledge of how to get things done. I have no money and only one real (failing) website. And that's why I've decided to start blog using the wonderful and free resource that is blogspot! A place where I'll be able to write what works and what doesn't.

So join me as I play the SEO game with my last chance at making money online.

Here at this wonderful free blog, I'm going to keep you updated with the success and failures of everything I try to get my site ranked and making money.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment